- Our countertops are constructed utilizing 14 ga. stainless steel type 304.
- All welding is ground and blended to a satin finish.
- Our proprietary sueded finish will compliment most stainless steel appliances very
- Squared, Bullnosed, Marine, and beveled under edge treatments are available.
- Standard thickness is typically 1-1/2”, but other buildups can be accommodated.
- We provide a water resistant substrate with every top.
- Field seams are typical at miters.
- Any/all sinks from most manufacturers can be welded seamlessly into our countertops.
- Custom pan sinks can be formed and welded into our tops at just about any size, number
of bowls, and drain configuration.
- Farm sinks can also be fabricated.
- Backsplashes can be integrated with the top, or fabricated as separate sections with
outlet cutouts provided.
- Maximum length: 144” sheet length
- Maximum width: 60” sheet width